SPARK CURIOSITY AND IMAGINATION IN YOUR CLASS
WE’RE OVER THE MOON THAT YOU’RE HERE!
Let Indus Space bring Space Exploration into your classroom or school.
We have facilitated space-themed classes in Toronto, Peel Region, and Niagara Region school boards. We offer virtual and in-person classes.
Elementary (Gr. 1-5)
- Needs & Characteristics of Living Things
- Spatial Activities
- Earth and Space Systems
- Rocks and Minerals
- Conservation of Energy and Resources
- Healthy living (nutrition)
- Human organ systems
- Structures and mechanisms
Middle (Gr. 6-8)
Highschool (Gr. 9-12)
- Study of the Universe
- Understanding the Universe
- Atoms, Elements and Compounds
- Space Exploration
- Climate Change
- Earth’s Dynamic Climate
- Astronomy (Universe)
- Planetary Science (Solar System)
- Recording Earth’s Geological History
- Earth Materials
- Geological Processes
- Careers in space
Our Indus Space facilitators love meeting your students and sharing their knowledge and fun activities about space. Your students will have the opportunity to ask real-time questions and inspire a new perspective.
WHAT WE OFFER
EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER SPACE PROGRAMS
- Junior Astronaut Challenge (annual events)
- Hour of Code activity facilitation
- World Space Week activity facilitation
- Space themed hackathons
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE LESSON
50+ years of planetary exploration – highlighting why space matters.
WE’VE GOT PREMADE TESTS, QUIZZES AND EXAMS FOR YOU!
Have fun learning about space exploration.